We are looking forward to welcoming our new Year 7 cohort in September 2024.
On this page, there is information to support the transition process and hopefully answer all those questions you have about starting at a new school.
One of the main questions that Parents have is around school meals and the system we use for paying for food at school. All new Year 7 students will come home with their log-in details in September.
All of the information is sent to parents individually addressed to each student via their primary schools before the induction day in July.
All students are expected to come to school each day equipped for their lessons. This includes bringing a large bag or rucksack that is suitable for school that can fit an A4 folder in. Students should also bring a pencil case and equipment.
We have a dedicated area on our website for Parents, click here to find out more.
Here are links to other pages on our website you may find useful as you prepare for September:
- Click here to find out more about Uniform. The Uniform Policy is in the purple boxes at the end of the page.
- Click here to find out more about Free School Meals.
- Click here to view the Term Dates. Each year can be found in the purple boxes at the bottom of the page.
- Click here to find out more about Parent Pay.
- Click here to find out more about Special Educational Needs.
All letters we send home are uploaded to our website here.
There is also a link below to a Reading List for Key Stage 3 to help student choose age appropriate books to promote reading for pleasure. Where there is an "!" it means it is one of our favourites!
If you have any further questions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs K Bloodworth
Senior Assistant Principal, Key Stage 3 Co-Ordinator